Thursday, April 27, 2017

This is the beginning of something new and exciting!

Hello There,

         I thought I would begin this whole thing with introducing myself, My name is Jenna Flamm I am Nineteen years old, I have a wonderful family and friends. To put it simply I love life. There are a few things that are very important to me, and they are the gospel,I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints and I have been a member my whole life, the next is dance I have danced for a number of years and it is a sport that has touched me and helped me grow into who I am today, my family and friends are my number one fans and I love to be around them they are always there for me and they know how to make a girl laugh. With my background of the church and family I have had a pretty amazing life and I know that without those two things I would not be where I am today! It has definitely been the ride of my life so far. Now that you have a bases and a background of me, I hope to be able to share with all of you some of the times that bring laughter and joy to me in my simple life.

No comments:

Post a Comment